Look at the picture and answer the questions
51. How many people are there in the picture?
|A) Two||B) Three||C) Four||D) Five|
52. What is standing between the woman and the boy?
|A) A toy||B) A ghost||C) A snowman||D) A scarecrow|
53. What does it have instead of a nose?
|A) A corn||B) A cabbage||C) A cucumber||D) A carrot|
54. What is happening to it? It is …
|A) melting||B) freezing||C) boiling||D) sinking|
55. Which toy is lying on the floor? A toy …
|A) fox||B) rabbit||C) bus||D)|
56. What are the children wearing?
|A) dresses||B) Glasses||C) Hats||D)|
57. How many buckets can you see in the picture?
|A) One||B) Two||C) Three||D) Four|
58. What is lying on the book?
|A) A ball||B) A bowl||C) A bridge||D) A balloon|
59. What’s on the floor near the window?
|A) A pen||B) A birdie||C) A toy car||D) A toy hare|
60. What is the weather like outside? It’s …
|A) rainy||B) storny||C) sunny||D) snowy|