41. How many people can you see in the street?
|A) three||B) Four||C) Seven||D) Nine|
42. How many people are going to cross the street?
|A) Three||B) Four||C) Seven||D) Nine|
43. How many people ar cycling?
|A) One||B) Two||C) Three||D) Seven|
44. Where are the people cycling?
|A) Across the road||B) In the park||C) In the yard||D) In the bicycle lane|
45. How many street lamps can you see in the picture?
|A) One||B) Two||C) Three||D) Four|
46. What is the weather like? It’s …
|A) gloomy||B) foggy||C) rainy||D) a bit cloudy|
47. How many cyclist are riding to the right?
|A) Three||B) Two||C) One||D) Nobody|
48. What are the people standing near the traffic lights going to do? To …
|A) cross the street||B) take a tram||C) ride a bike||D) catch the balloon|
49. Which vehicle in the picture has a stripe, a cross on its side and a warming light?
|A) A taxi||B) A truck||C) An ambulance||D) A patrol car|
50. What types of transport can you see in the picture? … transport
|A) water||B) Sea an underground||C) Railway||D) Ground and air|
|<<< ПРЕДЫДУЩИЙ ВОПРОС||СЛЕДУЮЩИЙ ВОПРОС >>>|